November 14, 2011

// One //

A certain someone {our nephew if you didn't notice every other post was of him} turned one last week.  Naturally I had to document this momentous occasion for his mom and dad.  I love that this little monkey hat is such a reflection of his personality right now...silly, butt scootin' sweet, and...fashionable.  :)



I saw this idea on Pinterest...documenting favorite things and their age.  This was the best shot I could get because apparently crawling with a saltine in one hand and texting in the other is also high on the interests list.


Happy birthday Bubba!

3 comments:

  1. He is just beyond adorable!
    happy birthday to your sweet nephew!!

    Btw the pictures are gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sorry that was under my husband's google reader, ooops!!
    It's christina at mommyundone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he's one already!! Time sure does fly! That chalkboard wall is a great photo backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis